- Implants come in many different shapes, sizes and types, and it is important to take all factors into consideration in order to determine the best size for you.
- Cup size, desired shape, and overall measurements should be taken into consideration when choosing the size of the implant.
- A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon is highly recommended to determine the best size and type of implant for you.
Deciding on the perfect breast implant size for your body is just as complicated as finding the perfect little black dress. It’s a process of trial and error, but with a little help, you can pick the perfect pair for you.
Breast implants are medical devices that are used to enhance size and shape. Implants may be used for a variety of reasons, from reconstructive surgery to cosmetic enhancement. This article will help guide you through the selection process of breast implants and provide you with insight into what may be the best size for you.
When considering breast implants, you should weigh all factors such as size, price, and type. Breast implants come in an array of styles and sizes, so there is a variety of options available to you. The two main types of implants are saline and silicone. Saline is a type of salt water solution that is encased in a silicone shell, while silicone implants are made with a silicone gel. Each type of implant has its own set of benefits, and your surgeon can help you choose the one that suits you best.
A big factor to take into consideration is the desired cup size. While considering the size of the implant, you should also consider the desired shape. Depending on your body type, you may need to choose a larger or a smaller sized implant to achieve the desired result. In other words, you don’t necessarily have to choose the biggest implant for the bigger cup size you desire.
Another factor to take into consideration is your overall measurements, this helps your surgeon determine the best implant size for your body and to ensure the implants are natural-looking and symmetrical.
Once you have determined your desired implant size, the best way to ensure a successful outcome is to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon. During your consultation, you will be able to discuss your desired breast implant goals and ask any questions you may have. Your surgeon can explain the risks and benefits of each type of implant as well as provide you with recommendations based on your body type and desired outcome.
In conclusion, breast implants come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and types. Before making a decision, take into consideration the desired cup size, shape, and your overall measurements. A consultation with your plastic surgeon is essential for a successful outcome.
At Politis Plastic Surgery, one of the top plastic surgery clinics in Tampa, FL, headed by Dr. Effie Politis, we are committed to providing you quality and personalized care for your procedures. During your consultation, our team of experienced professionals will provide you with a comprehensive plan tailored to your specific needs and desired results. Contact us today if you’re interested in learning more about breast implant options.
- “Things to Consider Before Getting Breast Implants – FDA.” https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/breast-implants/things-consider-getting-breast-implants.
- “Breast Implant Size Guide 2023 – Burbank Plastic Surgery.” 19 Feb. 2023, https://www.burbankplasticsurgery.com/blog/breast-implant-size-guide-2023.
- “Types of Breast Implants | American Society of Plastic Surgeons.” https://www.plasticsurgery.org/cosmetic-procedures/breast-augmentation/implants