- Aging and gravity can cause breasts to sag over time, but this can be addressed with a combination of a breast implant exchange and mastopexy.
- These procedures, performed by a skilled plastic surgeon like Dr. Effie Politis in Tampa, FL, can restore a more natural and youthful look to the breasts.
- Individual results may vary; therefore, a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon is essential to understand your unique possibilities
In the world of aesthetic transformations, the expertise of a certified plastic surgeon in Tampa, FL, can make all the difference in helping you achieve your desired look. The brilliant results showcased by Dr. Effie Politis of Politis Plastic Surgery provide a compelling testament to the power of skilled cosmetic surgery.
You might have noticed how age can impact the firmness and shape of breasts. Over time, they may start to sag, creating a droopy effect over implants—a phenomenon often termed as ‘waterfall deformity‘. But do not despair, advancements in aesthetic medicine have made it possible to counter these signs of aging, lending your figure a more natural and youthful look.
One such example of aesthetic transformation is a breast implant exchange and mastopexy. These procedures offer a dual benefit: while the implant exchange restores the volume and contour of the breasts, the mastopexy—or breast lift—addresses sagging and reshapes the breast to achieve a more uplifted, youthful position.
A recent patient of Dr. Politis offers a glowing testament to the transformative power of these combined procedures. Her more youthful, natural-looking breasts are a testament to the impeccable skills of this accomplished plastic surgeon in Tampa, FL.
It’s essential to note that the results of cosmetic procedures can vary from one person to another, reflecting individual anatomical differences and healing responses. Therefore, it’s crucial to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon like Dr. Politis to understand what can realistically be achieved based on your unique body and needs.
To explore more about breast augmentation, breast lift, and other cosmetic procedures, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Politis, reach out to Politis Plastic Surgery. You can call or text at (813) 542-2587, or check their website at politisplasticsurgery.com. Their office is conveniently located at 5016 West Cypress Street, Suite 200, Tampa, FL 33607.
- “7 causes of saggy breasts you should know | HealthShots.” 19 Apr. 2022, https://www.healthshots.com/preventive-care/self-care/7-causes-of-saggy-breasts-you-should-know/.
- “Six reasons to get your breast implants replaced | ASPS.” 16 Nov. 2022, https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/blog/six-reasons-to-get-your-breast-implants-replaced.
- “Waterfall Breast Deformity after Implant Surgery – Dr Jeremy Hunt.” 24 Mar. 2022, https://www.drjeremyhunt.com.au/blogs/waterfall-breast-deformity-after-implant-surgery/.